Wednesday, November 30, 2011

the rest of the thankfuls

21. My extended family ~ I just love having such a large family on my moms side. I have 6 aunts who are delightfully southern, love bleach, and have always been beyond generous with their love towards me and Sam. So very thankful to all of them.

22. Starbucks ~ Hallelujah for seasonal flavors at Starbucks. Pumpkin Spice, Salted Caramel Mocha, and Gingerbread. Every sip is heavenly.

23. Online shopping ~ So thankful I can shop for my loved ones while being in the comfort of my own home, in pajamas with wet hair.

24. Family visits ~ I am thankful that I have been blessed with family members who have taken time out of their California lives and come to visit us and our new baby. It is so appreciated.

25. Gummy smiles ~ So thankful for Jude and his gummy smile. Teeth are adorable, but there is something so precious about a baby and a big toothless grin.

26. Kauai ~ Thankful for childhood memories on this little island with my mom and dad.

27. Moby wrap ~ I can sit here and write this. Make lunch. Do laundry. All while having my babe on me.

28. nap time ~ thankful for the quiet.

29. Christmas time ~ It feels so magical.

30. you ~ I am thankful for you, the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment