Monday, November 21, 2011

10 more Thankful's

11. Eternal life ~ I am so thankful to be able to have complete peace with where I will spend eternity. And I am thankful that I share this peace with my husband, family and hopefully our children.

12. God ~ I am thankful that he gave me the opportunity to have peace in where I would spend forever. (Obviously my 30 thanks for 30 days is not in any particular order, God ranks higher than 12. I promise.)

13. New England Architecture ~ It sure makes living in a place so far away from everyone you know and love much easier. I am amazed with just how much I love it here. I get giddy driving through small beach towns, viewing cape cod style homes, and the gorgeous city of Boston.

14. This girl ~ A friendship that started just two years ago. Meeting at Starbucks, conversing over our babies, mutual respect for our husbands and our love for sarcasm. Since then she has inspired me to increase my nail polish collection, sent countless packages to our house (she knows I love a package delivery), spoiled me rotten with her time and devotion to my photography "business", and loves on my little family as if we were part of her own. She writes about us quite often on that blog of hers, ever so kindly. The only thing I am disappointed with is that we did not meet each other earlier in our lives.

15. Tennessee ~ Sam and I talk almost daily about living here one day. This one is not so much just about being thankful for Tennessee as it is about being thankful that we dream together.

16. Liam ~ I am thankful for every day I have been and will be his mother.

17. Airplanes ~ Not only do they take me to dream vacations and now back home to my family, they offer the promise of adventure somewhere other than where you live your mundane life. And with the added bonus that airplanes give myself and Sam our jobs and the introduction to one another. They are pretty fantastic flying metal tubes if you ask me.

18. i ~ Just to show how up with the times i am, i will say that i am thankful for anything that starts with that adorable little i. And, also thankful that my toddler knows how to work these little i contraptions because that means he won't turn out to be computer illiterate like my parents.

19. packages ~ yes, this was mentioned earlier in number 14, about how that girl knows about my love for packages. Now you know about it too. I am thankful for any kind of package. I would be really thankful if you sent one ;)

20. 5th floor ~ I am thankful that we live on the 5th floor of this 5 story building because that means that I can hear the rain fall as it plummets against the roof. And plummets, is no exaggeration. When it rains here the sky literally opens up and rain pours down from above. Sprinkles? They don't know that word here in any other context other than toppings on their donuts.

1 comment:

  1. I adore everything about you. Starbucks, sarcasm, and sunday dinners - you make all of them better.

    ReplyDelete