Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools

So today I am 5 months old.I like Screaching as loud as I can until everyone's ears hurt.
I love kicking and splashing in the bath tub.I love my thumb, it tastes delicious.I like spitting up on clean clothes, it is real funny.I love eating peas. I really do.I love to play in my Jumperoo.I like to giggle, especially at my puppies. They are SO funny.I love to stick my tongue out at my parents.I love to pout my bottom lip when I am unhappy.
I like to be barefoot.
I love going outside for walks, the air smells so good.I love to wake up all through the night. Especially when mommy and daddy just get comfy.
I like to scream during my nap time, until it is time to play again.I love to be held, it is so comfy.

These are my three most favorite bath toys. Mr. Hippopotamus and my whales.
I love this baby, he hangs out here in the hallway. I always smile at him though, just to be nice.
I love these rings, mommy says every baby since 1972 has these, they are real old.
I love this little guy, he is fun to chewI love to be read to, mommy and daddy read to me everyday.I love this oily stuff, mommy massages me every night with it.This chair is cool, it makes me sit up like a big boy. I am a big boy now.
This is Sophie the Giraffe, I love her.This is my sun, he has a light show that I watch in my crib. It makes me stop crying. Sometimes.

And lastly these two toys, bark, and lick my fingers, and they chase each other, and they like to lay their heads on me, and I like to grab their fur and pull. That makes them jump so high. It is real funny.Knightley and Kingsley

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this... Happy 5 month birthday Liam!! I Love you little guy!

    ReplyDelete