Sunday, March 28, 2010

Update on my brother

So as we stand as of right now, Tim will be having his cancer removed on April 23rd. He has decided to go with a different doctor who can do the surgery robotically. And since Tim has a fascination with Robot's he has decided to wait. ;). It is such an answer to prayer already. The first doctor did not have any confirmation of a positive outcome with his cancer, and the new guy has a lot of positive thoughts on it. I don't know where the Robot stands on this though, hopefully somewhere in the middle. I thought it was crazy that my brother at 41 has cancer, but come to find out he has had it since he was 35 or 36. CRAZY. I am thinking a full body scan every five years should be covered by insurance.
Well you know annoying sisters and there pathetic attempts at embarrassing their (much) older (much, much) older brothers. I picked out those recent pics of Tim, and he mentioned that he hated them. And I must admit, they were definitely taken on one of his "off" days. So to be fair I thought I would put up a better picture to make the guy feel better about himself. It is the least I can do.



No comments:

Post a Comment