Monday, March 1, 2010

Dear Baby



Today you are a 1/3 of a year old. 4 months of love lessons. I am so happy to be your mommy. I love when you laugh at me, and how you copy me when I stick out my tongue. I love that you sit in my lap and stare at storybook's while I read them to you. I love how you smile at me when I get you out of your crib in the morning. I love how you rub your eyes when you are tired. I love how you stare wide eyed at the dogs as they play around you. I love how you look at your daddy. I love how you kick your feet over and over as if you were swimming during your bath. I love how your skin feels. I love how you curl your toes impossibly tight. I love how you cuddle with me every morning. I love how you roll around on the floor with me as we play. I love how you let me kiss you all over your pretty face. I love how you clutch my fingers tightly. I love every little thing about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment