Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Our Easter Weekend


Our little family took a road trip up the coast of Maine, to meet up with Sam's family. This 4 hour trip brought us to this picturesque cabin in the woods. Just between you and me, we will be going back there. For two reasons. 1) because it is simply gorgeous and we had a really great time there as a family. I can totally see our little boys looking forward to our little trips up to the "cabin". 2) On the way up the coast we passed all of these incredibly random statues, like seriously the drive up there is spectacular and then on top of that they decorated the side of the road with random statues! It's so perfect. Well, on the way there I expressed an insanely strong desire to take pictures of all of these giant figurines and Sam crossed his heart we would stop and take pictures on the way home. I won't say much more about this but, on our way home Sam veered off onto a different road and said he thought I would enjoy that route instead. They didn't have statues on that route. So I threw myself a pity party, stopped for some sour gummy candy and made him swear we could go back.


Here is our little bungalow! It's the only way I like to camp. There was a fireplace and warm water in the shower. And a giant King size bed. Yes, that is camping.



Liam dyed Easter eggs for the very first time.
And he was so incredibly patient and really had a great technique.


We went out to a Lobster shack for dinner our first night.
My little angel sleeping, you can take this kid anywhere he is seriously so easy!
L with his cousin Aarianna
Jude wearing the same Easter pj's that his big brother wore on his first Easter.
Liam loves his Uncle Tom, I caught a couple of sweet moments between the two of them.

The boys and their Memere

This little one was soooo tired, hence the grumpy look.
My family. I seriously can't even begin to say how blessed I feel to have all three of them.
Memere and her boys
The boy who has a serious aversion to smiling genuinely
The father of two boys who apparently have strong aversions to looking at the camera
Liam loved being outside. I just love this series of him, just completely carefree.
And these are the only two statue pictures I can share with you...

This one so random, Pink Triceratops
And a very comical lobster
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment