Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A book lover



It might just be that Liam will pull out any trick to delay bedtime, I mean the list is quite extensive and impressive. We get shout outs for one more hug, finger kiss, rub my back, I'm cold, close door, open door, Pee!!!!, more milk, marshmallows. Uh Yeah. I just said marshmallows.

Even trying to wrangle him into his room is a bit of a process, until recently. Because the books are now chosen by him and he is always eager to pick out his selections (note, a Christmas book in April)....last night this was his original pile. He added three more. Reading can take up to an hour some nights. But really, who can complain about a kid who just wants to read and read. I can't.



And these are his recent favorite books. There is a lot of interrupting when you read these aloud. He wants to talk about every.single.belly. And that adorable fish "swimmy" gets called Timmy.



No comments:

Post a Comment