Tuesday, March 27, 2012

L.X.

Ah, my young crazy boy, how you entertain us!

We are coming into that time they label as "terrible two's" I can feel it coming on and I am shaking in my boots.
Please go easy on us child!

You are pure spunk!
And charm.


You love to dance, wash your cars in the bath, ask for candy, and staying up late.

You love to make your little brother laugh by jumping or running around.


Spring is here and along with the warmer weather it has brought along family picnics in the park and playing catch with your daddy.

You like to try all of the "big kid" things at the park, it's as if you are just dying to grow up.
Every day is fun with you. And filled with kisses and hugs.

Their have been more times than I can count where you have given me the happiest of moments: just earlier today while watching Tom and Jerry on YouTube together I realized you had reached out to hold onto my shoulder. I adore the moments you want me close to you.
I will always have your back, Little one.

Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment