Friday, March 30, 2012

By your side


We are currently looking for a new home.

A home, whether it be big or small, old or new, can reach it's walls around our little family and hold us in it for the next few years.

A place where our life will unfold for what we hope to be a few years or maybe less.

A place that will house our children's earliest of memories, whose walls will absorb their laughter and tears.

A place whose windows will be covered in fingerprints and noses pressed up against them while the littles enjoy watching the outside.

Until our home comes along we ride side by side, venturing onto new streets and towns that either make my heart melt for their picturesque being, or make me cry out to move back to California because of how grandly they disappoint.

I have no idea where we are going.

All I know is that with our young ones making their noises behind us, my hand reaches out to yours to hold onto you.

I'm not so uncertain about where we are going, because I'm going there with you.

There is no other place I would want to be, than by your side.


No comments:

Post a Comment