Saturday, October 15, 2011

To my First born


Liam, your life is about to change in a way that none of us can really understand at this point. You are going to be a big brother, and with that you might feel your place in our family shift a bit and have difficulty understanding why this baby is apart of our dynamic now. I am worried for you, I have cried many nights filled with fear about how you will take this.
I know that you will be the best big brother. You have so much love in you.

I don't want you for one second to feel like you are any less special or feel left out. Liam, you made me a mother. And for that there will always be something very special between you and I. You showed me how to love deeper than I thought possible. You changed the path of my life in the most wonderful way.
I am beyond blessed that I have been entrusted to take care of you while on earth
Knowing you is knowing joy. And hope. And love. Unconditionally.

Being your mother is the greatest thing I have ever known.
You will always be my baby. I love you so so so very much, little guy. I will never stop being in awe of you.

1 comment: