Thursday, October 20, 2011

Babymoon

A couple weekends ago we were fortunate enough to have gotten away from the "city" and head off to Cape Cod for a baby moon. As a gift (tremendously nice gift ) from my brother Tim and his wife Cindy, we stayed at the Wequassett Inn. Which is beyond impressive, and we were treated like movie stars. Seriously.

The housekeeper actually brought gifts to our room for Liam.
From her.
I have never heard of such a thing.

It was so nice to get away to the Cape as locals call it, or the Cod as my friend Emily refers to it.

It is beautiful, relaxing, serene, and magical. We plan to go back in the future to share visits to the Cape with our children.

It was my birthday while we were there, and our baby moon, but the only one who made it into the photographs was little Liam. He is the only one worth seeing, anyway.

It was chilly and wet, which made the beach fantastic! My son and I definitely enjoy the beach better when you are fully dressed in sweaters and rain boots :)

Throwing rocks into the water, a new obsession.

Liam loves his rain boots so much, they even get worn around the house to dress up his pajamas



We spent one morning combing the beach for shells and Sam found this crab shell.
Thank you T and C, for our getaway and for giving us these memories that we will cherish forever!

2 comments:

  1. I adore everything about this. especially that it let me leave a comment. and Sam's fingernails are so nice, why have I never noticed before?

    ReplyDelete