Saturday, October 22, 2011

love-versary

love
is such a small word to sum up everything that a marriage encompasses
but it tries
really hard to do just that


Sam
I more than love you
you are my best friend
the consummate partner (consummate, being used as an adjective)
my teammate in everything that we do

thank you for taking the time to surprise me with Frappucinos on days you know I am tired
thank you for rubbing my feet every night for the past nine months
thank you for cleaning the toilets and making casseroles and for our children
thank you for being so literally literal that we can laugh about it

thank you for moving me to a place where autumn is a real season
thank you for 5 years of telling me it's an honor to be my husband

it's more than an honor being your wife
it's a job ;)

love you

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary love birds! With my frappacino raised, I say cheers to you both.

    ReplyDelete