Wednesday, October 6, 2010

28 candles


I am officially in my late 20's. Shudder. Sigh.

Here are some of my wishes for this year. I wish per candle, just so you know.

I wish to have a baby in my belly.
I wish to move somewhere chillier. With seasons.
I wish to have my metabolism speed up again.
I wish to go to Ireland.
I wish to be brilliant at photography.
I wish to have a baby who will sleep through the night sometime this year.
I wish to get a French Bulldog. Even though I need another dog like I need a hole in my head.
I wish to have better eyesight.
I wish to have lots of energy to play with Liam.
I wish to have a money tree. I know money does not buy happiness, but you can't buy ANYTHING without it!

This birthday might possibly be the best one I have ever had because it is the first one where I was a mommy. Thank you Liam for making me the happiest birthday girl ever. And to Sam for providing the finances to back up Liam's gift giving. Love you both so much.



2 comments: