Sunday, October 31, 2010

Let him eat cake.


A year ago I was spending the evening with a nurse wearing cat eyes and every time she would blink they would rotate aroun
d and it was just not pretty. It was the longest night of my life. She kept asking me as I lay there in horrible amounts of pain, "are you sure you want a halloween baby?" I really did not care and kept saying so because o
bviously I just wanted the labor part to be over as soon as possible. Well God did not want me to have a Halloween baby after all and we pushed all night long into the wee mornings of the first. I remember last year so vividly that it was as if it happened last week rather than 12 months ago. I think since I spent the whole day of halloween in the hospital laboring away that it will always be special to me.

Yesterday we had Liam's first birthday party. Here he is enjoying his first cake experience.








Let him eat cake, indeed.





1 comment:

  1. I have to say that this is proof this kid is yours. He was WAY too clean at the end of this for having a whole cake in front of him for 15 minutes. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete