Thursday, August 26, 2010

three

time for another three :)




Three things on my nightstand.

one: A framed black and white photo of my husband on our wedding day. Taken while he was getting ready with his groomsmen, just moments before he became my better half.

two: A copy of Lewis Carroll * Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. Two of my favorite stories.

three: A video monitor of my son while he sleeps not so soundly in his crib. I love being able to watch him wake up and start to play with his blankets in his crib while he talks to himself. It is like I get to spy on his little private moments and I really love spying, please do not tell my neighbors ;)

1 comment:

  1. I knew it. You wanted us to move next door so you could spy on us with video baby monitors.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete