Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One month


Oh my, it has been a month? So crazy! It seems like Liam will be crawling soon at this rate! Every day has been such a blessing and a learning lesson. I feel like things are slowly getting more "normal". We are learning Liam every day, the way he cry's differently for different things, how he likes to be held, what he likes to look at. He is such a joy. Absolutely. Right now he resembles his father in every way. He has Sam's hairline, his lips, his chin, even his toes. His precious little toes look like exact miniature version's of Sam's bigger (hairier) toes. :) I think right now he might just possibly have my ear lobes. Ha. He has a dimple in his left cheek and I think as he starts to smile and move his face more it will become more apparent. It is one of my favorite things about him. Liam seems to love being talked to, tummy time, being sung to, bath time, car rides and going on walks in his stroller, and especially being held. He seems to dislike diaper changes, the lack of promptness of food when he wakes up, getting dressed, and being laid down for bed time before he is good and asleep. Last night he only woke up to eat every 4 hours. Which is the longest he has ever went. And I feel like a new person with my collective bundle of hours I was able to sleep. We both miss Sam at night when he is at work. Maybe Liam does not know he misses him, but he does. Sam and I are so blessed and so in love with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment