Sunday, December 6, 2009

Liam's 1 month photo's.

There are so many interests of mine that I would like to learn however most require schooling and
I do not have the time or the money at this point to go get myself a new career. Photography has always been something that I am interested in and I have this "idea" that maybe after years of self teaching I will be good enough to actually do this for my job. I know that it would benefit me to be a trained photographer but this will have to do for now.
So for my birthday Sam surprised me with a really nice camera to take such photos. I was so surprised and really excited to start playing around with it. So far it has been fun for me and Sam to experiment with pictures and now editing. I never thought it would be something we would do together but it is, and we both have a new hobby.
Liam is not the easiest subject to take pictures of but this is what we got...

No comments:

Post a Comment