Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanks day

This year our new little family spent Thanksgiving at my brother Tim and his wife Cindy's house. It was a great day of delicious food (by far the best meal of the year in my opinion) and visiting with family. Liam got to spend lots of time being held by his cousins Jillian and Lauren. They are so excited every time they see him and seem to really adore him. All I wanted was a family picture of the three of us, but our son decided to cry most of the day so some how it never worked out to get one.



Here is my mom Patricia making the yummy Turkey Gravy. Honestly I could eat this meal every Thursday. Those Indians really knew how to welcome the Pilgrims with good food. Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone it makes me sad to say good bye to Autumn. It is my favorite time of year, the weather, the foliage the sweaters that get to come out for the season. And it is time to celebrate my birthday and our wedding anniversary. This year it was an extra special season because it was the welcoming of Liam into this world. There is so much fun to be had during this season and now I will have to wait till next year to go through it again but until then bring on winter the second best season of all.





Our quick list of 10 things we are thankful for.
Lindsey ~ 1.My husband, 2 my healthy baby boy Liam, 3. My family, 4. sour candy, 5. Sunday's, 6. the smile Liam makes when he has gas, 7. beautiful photography, 8. those moments that make you stop and say "I love this moment", 9. God's forgiveness, 10. my sweet puppies.

Sam~ 1. my wife, 2. my baby Liam, 3. such wonderful family, 4. my job, 5. our home, 6. Jesus as my savior, 7. panda express, 8. my baby's cry, 9. the Wright Brothers, 10. God's Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment