Monday, November 1, 2010

Birthday Boy

Here at the Daigle house we have a strong desire to set up traditions to do with our children throughout the year. We started our first tradition today with the Daigle Rainbow Pancake breakfast. We plan on waking our children up every birthday morning with a colorful stack of pancakes.

Here they are on the griddle ( they did not turn out as bright as we hoped, so they looked a bit easter-y)







And a blue cupcake for dessert. He was way more into being messy this time around. He would actually hold the cupcake up to his nose and inhale the icing.




Happy Birthday my darling messy boy.

5 comments:

  1. Love the pancake tradition. I might make it my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do. just use tablets instead of drops. some good advice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tradition!! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! He is so stinking cute! I love that last photo of him, that's my favorite. You Daigles make great parents! Thanks for letting us share in your traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the pancakes were perfect and not to pastel(y). I think bright pancakes would be a bit wierd....
    Happy Birthday on more time is in order Mr. Liam!

    ReplyDelete