Sunday, September 5, 2010

three


three hardest moments of my life

one: watching my baby at 3 days old in the emergency room with his arm in a splint so they could have him on an IV and take his blood. Seeing him freezing from dehydration was horrible, being poked and prodded, well you might as well have ripped my heart straight out of my chest.

two: the hundreds of hours I have watched my baby in pain. From his reflux to his stomach/digestion problems this boy has cried writhing in pain in my arms far to often. I wish more than anything his pain could be transferred to my body.

three: The moments when my mind slips off to somewhere ugly and I think of something bad happening to my baby.

All of my hardest moments pre mommy-hood seem so small now. Nothing could ever hurt me as much as seeing my child hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment